Monday, June 29, 2009

What goes on in the VIP room?

Apparently this blog is turning into a running response to all the questions I've received over the course of my career. At least for now...

What goes on in the VIP room varies widely depending on a range of variables: what club you visit, which dancer you choose, which bounce is overseeing the room, who is managing the shift, whether or not the club's owners are in the building, if the club has been raided by vice recently, if another club in town has been raided recently, what city/county/state/country you are in, etc.

What usually happens when I dance in the VIP room: I give a very slow, seductive dance where much is implied but nothing actually happens. Lots of eye-contact, some heavy breathing, a well-timed giggle...they eat that shit up.

On a more explicit level (Mom cover your ears), it depends on two things: what club I am at and how cool the individual customer is. When I dance in Sacramento, the customers always have to keep their hands on the seat, and I have to keep one foot on the floor, which is great because I never feel like I'm dancing for an octopus and it keeps the other girls from getting too frisky (less "competition"). In Los Angeles the VIP booths were completely closed off by translucent curtains and from what I could see when I peeked a lot of the girls got pretty nasty in there. Since that particular club took an automatic 55% of my earnings I usually made the guys keep their hands on the seat or at most let them touch my legs/back.

In Las Vegas I give every guy my standard "Don't touch my pussy and don't go up my ass crack" line (complete with a "say no to crack" joke). But the truth is there are lots of little things guys do besides reach towards my holiest of holies that piss me off and make my dances less enthusiastic. Short list: touching my knees (of course), touching my feet, tickling me on purpose, putting his mouth on me (usually in the form of kissing or licking, but I have been bit a few times), grabbing my hips and trying to hump me like a blow-up doll, spending too much time on my tits (a quick squeeze is all you really need).

Bottom line: if a guy is cool, i.e. laid-back and generou$, and makes me feel comfortable, he's going to have a way better time than if I'm constantly jerking away from him. But then, some guys are freaks who get off on making women uncomfortable. You never really know until you get back there...which is why it's always good to get your money before you dance and remind them that you can stop dancing any time you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment