Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dumbest Customer Ever Award

Since I'm on the subject, I thought I'd share this amusing snippet:

me: Hey baby, I'm Felix! What kind of girls do you like?
him: [in thick Southern accent] I like Colombian girls.
me: Colombian girls? Well my dad is from Brazil, y hablo espaƱol.
him: Was that Colombian?
me: It was Spanish. They speak Spanish in Colombia. [pause, try again] So you must like Shakira a lot.
him: Yeah, and J-Lo.
me: J-Lo is Puerto Rican.
him: [shrug]
me: You know there is a difference between Colombia and Puerto Rico, right?
him: [blank stare]
me: Have a good evening.

Also I have a lot of guys who like to inform me that Africa is a continent, not a country. Thanks for the update.

1 comment:

  1. very cool blog ...Rhino is a crazy place...

    ReplyDelete